Do you use spreadsheets in contact center resource planning? If you answered yes, then our free webinar series is for you! Join resource planning experts to discuss best practices, useful hacks as well as limitations, and strategies to help you explore the 'Evolution of Planning - from excel to WFM’. The last webinar in our 4-part series focuses on the leading question: How to move from Excel to professional WFM?
Join us on September 24, 2020 - 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM (GMT) / 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (EST) or sign up to receive the recording.
No time to read the full article? Just download it as a PDF and read it offline, anytime, anywhere.
When your Excel spreadsheet is not enough
Ever became exasperated with your Excel spreadsheet? Do complicated excel formulas haunt you in your dreams? We can already imagine the answer...
Certainly everyone who has worked with Excel for some time can relate. As a resource planner, WFM specialist and contact center professional, you may have experienced one of the following situations:
- Getting tired of wrapping your head around an error in a formula
- Killing time getting on a coffee break while your spreadsheet is taking forever to load
- Using precious time to manually copy and pasting data due to missing integrations
- Feeling like you want to throw your PC out the window because macros and solver don’t work like they should
The majority of planners who have used Excel for contact center resource planning have likely experienced these frustrations and limitations. But stress no more! There's a way out and we'll show you how in this last and must-see webinar.
A straight talk with well-known industry experts
The last webinar in our series is packed with great insights, strategies and practical tips from experts who know their stuff.
What you will learn in our free webinar:
- When Excel is not enough and a WFM tool can take over
- The key requirements, benefits, and functionalities to consider in a WFM system
- How to replace a beloved spreadsheet with a WFM tool step by step
- How to convince your boss to move from spreadsheet to WFM
Who should join us:
Resource planners, WFM professionals and contact center professionals who use spreadsheets for their workforce planning in daily business.
Save your seat for the free webinar today
Are you tired of Excel spreadsheets and all the limitations that may come with them in contact center planning? Are you ready to take workforce planning to a whole new level with a professional WFM tool? Then this webinar is for you!
September 24, 2020 - 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM (GMT)
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (EST)
You're located in a different time zone? No problem: make sure to register anyway. You'll receive access to the webinar recording as soon as it's available.
Did you find the article interesting and would like to share it with your colleagues? Download the article as a PDF.